The CABC is pleased to announce our first fully-virtual Canada-ASEAN Business Leaders Series in 2020 as a platform for the Canada-ASEAN business community to meet, discuss, and build a resilient trade partnership together throughout the COVID-19 crisis and into the new normal ahead.The 6-month Series will address the key market, sector, and policy topics that matter to business leaders.
Objectives of the Series
1. Deepen Canada-ASEAN ties throughout the COVID-19 recovery and into the new normal ahead;
2. Provide timely information and strategic intelligence on two-way trade and investments trends in ASEAN and Canada;
3. Provide a platform for business and government leaders to discuss the policies which will enable Canada’s best trading future with ASEAN; and
4. Connect and educate senior Canadian and ASEAN business leaders about the outstanding opportunity of deeper economic integration between the regions
- Opening session on June 25th: Invest in Canada: Economic Recovery Post-COVID-19 – Event Summary
- July 15th: Canada-ASEAN Energy Partnership: Trends and Opportunities – Event Summary
- August 4th: Navigating the Changing Investment Landscape in Southeast Asia – Register now!
- September: Canada-Indonesia Partnership – Stay tuned for more details
- October: Canada-Vietnam Partnership – Stay tuned for more details
**Stay tuned for announcements on upcoming sessions**
In partnership with: