Tue, 11 Jun|
BMO Centre at Stampede Park – Calgary
Global Energy Show Canada 2024
Energy Powering Opportunity The Global Energy Show Canada is the largest B2B exhibition and conference engaging with industry buyers and sellers, stakeholders and partners, CEOs and young professionals together to share knowledge and fuel innovation in the ever-changing energy landscape.
Time & Location
11 Jun 2024, 9:00 am GMT-6 – 13 Jun 2024, 4:00 pm GMT-6
BMO Centre at Stampede Park – Calgary, 20 Roundup Way SE, Calgary, AB T2G 2W1, Canada
Energy Powering Opportunity
The Global Energy Show Canada is the largest B2B exhibition and conference engaging with industry buyers and sellers, stakeholders and partners, CEOs and young professionals together to share knowledge and fuel innovation in the ever-changing energy landscape.
Hosted on June 11-13, 2024 the Global Energy Show Canada will be inclusive to all energy systems, including features on the exhibition floor and conference in oil sands, hydrogen, wind, solar, petrochemicals, gas and LNG, electrification and nuclear. As no single source of energy can meet the increased global energy demand, the Global Energy Show is where Canada demonstrates its vision and leadership by bringing the right people together to meet global challenges with real-world solutions.
Together at the Global Energy Show Canada in 2024, energy professionals will come together to lead the path of meeting energy demand, discussing energy transition, showcasing technology and innovation, and discovering the role of all energy sources in the greater energy system.
Join us for an essential discussion tailored to ASEAN energy market at the strategic conference: “The Energy Transition Ahead: Overcoming Barriers to Implementation.”
- Critical Regional Focus: ASEAN, as the world's fourth-largest energy consumer, holds pivotal influence in global environmental targets. Discover how the region's energy transition policies will shape the future landscape.
- Urgent Need for Change: With over 80% of global energy consumption reliant on fossil fuels and Asia leading with 60% of coal production, the call for transformation is pressing. Learn about cleaner energy sources and their potential to reshape energy dynamics.
- Investment Opportunities: Explore how investments in cleaner energy sources can diversify the energy mix, opening doors to new investment avenues and fostering sustainable growth.
What You'll Gain:
- Strategic Collaborations: Witness industries uniting and forging strategic alliances to tackle energy diversification challenges head-on. Learn how these collaborations drive value chain innovations and decarbonize high-emission sectors.
- Insights from Leaders: Hear from industry frontrunners as they share their strategies for energy diversification. Discover key approaches to identifying partnership opportunities and fostering successful collaborations.
- Product Visibility and Sales
- Networking Powerhouse
- Targeted Audience Engagement
- Market Expansion
- Brand Amplification
- Real-time Feedback and Innovation
Key Event Features:
- Exhibition (Included in all passes) features 600+ exhibiting companies.
- Show floor theatres (Included in all passes)
- Plug & Play Innovation Theatre showcases the companies that are driving change and making a difference to the future of our planet.
- Next Gen Theatre is the place to be for young professionals looking to learn more about the energy industry, and what opportunities there are that match their outlook on sustainability.
- Emissions Reduction Theatre showcases most complete source of data, technologies and solution provides that monitor, measure, and reduce methane emissions.
- Equity Theatre highlights the successes, challenges, opportunities for diversity and inclusion.
- Strategic conference (Strategic Conference Pass) features local and international thought leaders engaging in discussion surrounding all aspects of the energy sector.
- Technical conference (Technical Conference Pass) features 150+ speakers with industry-leading knowledge.
- Awards gala (Add-on purchase) is an evening dedicated to celebrating accomplishments of the industry's innovation and leadership in energy. Call For Nomination is Now Open