Thu, 26 Oct|
Canada-ASEAN Business Council Networking Reception
Time & Location
26 Oct 2023, 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm GMT-4
Exchange Tower, Exchange Tower, 130 King St W, Toronto, ON M5X 2A2, Canada
The Canada-ASEAN Business Council in collaboration with Toronto Global and the National Bank of Canada cordially invites you to attend the Canada-ASEAN Business Council Networking Reception. The event is scheduled for Thursday, October 26, 2023, from 3:30 to 5:30 PM.
This event also offers a remarkable opportunity to network with our esteemed guests and key thought leaders in the Canada-ASEAN business landscape and CABC representatives including:
- Wayne Farmer, President of Canada-ASEAN Business Council (CABC)
- Thi Be Nguyen, Executive Director - Canada, CABC
- H.E. Pham Quang Vinh, Ambassador of Vietnam to Canada
- H.E. Henry Lee, Consul of Malaysia to Toronto
- Jan De Silva, Former President and CEO of Toronto Board of Trade, Member of APEC Business Advisory Council
- Ray Williams, Vice-Chair of Financial Markets at National Bank of Canada and Board Director at Toronto Global
- Stephen Lund, Chief Executive Officer of Toronto Global
- Daniel Hengeveld, Vice President, Investment Attraction, Toronto Global…and many more!
*Please note that limited spaces are available.
** The registration does not confirm your attendance at the event. The event confirmation will only be sent to successful applicants again soon.