Time & Location
06 Sept, 8:30 am – 3:35 pm GMT+7
Fairmont Jakarta, Jl. Asia Afrika No.8 Gelora Bung Karno, Jakarta 10270, Indonesia
Asean will face political and economic pressure head on and will flourish in the years ahead. Join Bloomberg CEO Forum @ Asean on September 6 in Jakarta, Indonesia or online for a series of conversations on the trends, risks and opportunities facing ASEAN economies and how they fit into the global picture. Speakers include top leaders from B Capital Group, Microsoft, Pertamina, and many more. Register here for a virtual pass or to request to attend in Jakarta.
*Note: Participation is complimentary but space is limited for in-person attendance.
- Farwiza Farhan, Conservationist; Co-Founder & Chair, Yayasan HAkA
- Ahmed Mazhari, President, Asia, Microsoft
- Kabir Narang, Founding General Partner, B Capital Group
- Nicke Widyawati, CEO, PT Pertamina (Persero)
- Ridha Wirakusumah, CEO, Indonesia Investment Authority
and many more.