Wed, 16 Mar|
Bloomberg ASEAN Business Summit
Under a new economic and geopolitical landscape, how should Asean reposition itself? How can the region achieve sustainable growth after deep economic and social scars inflicted by the pandemic?
Time & Location
16 Mar 2022, 1:00 pm GMT+8
Bloomberg Asean Business Summit
Under a new economic and geopolitical landscape, how should Asean reposition itself? How can the region achieve sustainable growth after deep economic and social scars inflicted by the pandemic? Taking place virtually on March 16, Bloomberg Asean Business Summit will bring together government officials, economic experts, CEOs and senior business leaders to map out a blueprint for business and economies to recover and rebuild.
Confirmed speakers include:
- H.E. General Prayut Chan-o-cha (Ret.), Prime Minister, Kingdom of Thailand
- Vivian Balakrishnan, Minister for Foreign Affairs, Republic of Singapore
- Nadiem Makarim, Minister of Education, Culture, Research and Technology, Republic of Indonesia
- Le Thi Thu Thuy, Global CEO, VinFast
- Nor Shamsiah Mohd Yunus, Governor, Bank Negara Malaysia
Discussions will cover below themes:
- The Dangers of a Two-Speed Global Recovery
- Security challenges of Climate Change
- Moving Up the Value Chain
- Bridging the Great Health Divide
- Averting Asia’s Lost Generation
- The Future of Money
All sessions will be available live and on demand.
Register for free now to join these important conversations focused on Asean region: https://events.bloomberglive.com/bloomberg-asean-business-summit?promo=CABC&tr=true
For any questions, please contact Ms. Shino Ling at email@example.com.