Mon, 16 Oct|
5 years of implementation of the CPTPP: Vietnam as a gateway to Southeast Asia for Canadian companies
Time & Location
16 Oct 2023, 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm GMT-6
Edmonton Global, 10020 100 St NW suite 2205, Edmonton, T5J 0N5, Canada
The Canada-ASEAN Business Council in collaboration with the Vietnam Trade Office, the Government of Canada, Edmonton Global, and Senescence Life Sciences are pleased to co-host an event in Edmonton to speak about the importance of the ASEAN region and 5 years of implementation of the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (CPTPP): Vietnam as a gateway to Southeast Asia for Canadian companies.
- Evan Buie, Trade Commissioner at the Government of Canada
- Dr. Quynh Tran, Commercial Counsellor of the Vietnam Trade Office to Canada
- Thi Be Nguyen, Executive Director in Canada at the Canada-ASEAN Business Council
- Manisha Arora, Director of Trade at Edmonton Global
- Shawn Watson, President at Senescence Life Sciences
*Please note that limited spaces are available.
** The registration does not confirm your attendance at the event. The event confirmation will only be sent to successful applicants again soon.