The Canada-ASEAN Business Council (CABC) is the preeminent organization with a region (ASEAN)-wide mandate to promote and increase trade relations between Canada and ASEAN. At its core, the mission of CABC is simple; to provide our Members with concrete commercial opportunities to build and grow their companies. www.canasean.com
The CABC is looking for an Office Manager to support its team in Singapore.
The full-time Office Manager will manage all administrative and select operational matters of the CABC. Our ideal Office Manager comes with expertise in running the day-to-day administrative tasks of the CABC Singapore office, including financial accounts, database management, events management, and general support for all other projects.
- Manage the administrative financial tasks of the organization
Including issuing invoices, developing financial reports, and liaising with third-party accounting and corporate services providers
- Maintain internal filing systems and databases for all documents and contacts
- Optimize operational workflow
Including Implementing procedures and planning office assets and resources
- Assist in the planning, organizing, and delivering of the Council’s events,
Including sourcing for service providers and vendors, managing on-site registration and event flow, and making travel and logistical arrangements
- Good writing and communication skills (English)
- Requires background and/or experience in accounting
- Experience in supporting and/or organizing events would be highly preferred
- A team-player and problem-solver with strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to work independently and multi-task with good time management
Applicants can send their CV and cover letter, with indication of their earliest start date, to Ms. Nicky Lung, Associate Director of the CABC, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here to download job posting.