As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to exert a profound impact on the global economy, Canadian companies are facing new and unfamiliar risks. But as always, the more knowledge you have, the better prepared you’ll be to meet these new challenges head-on.
The EDC economics team has done a full analysis of the key economic indicators impacting Canadian companies today, including GDP growth, commodity prices and interest rates, as well as the outlook for Canadian industries according to sector.
In this new webinar, Global Economic Outlook with Peter Hall, EDC’s vice-president and chief economist will offer a wealth of valuable insights that can help you make informed decisions for your business in the short, medium and long term.
Join the EDC live on Friday, June 26 from 1 to 2 p.m. ET to learn:
- The EDC economics team’s outlook for the global economy in relation to COVID-19
- Which developed and emerging markets will be most affected
- Insights on GDP growth for key economies, commodity prices, interest rates and exchange rates
- What sectors are being the hardest hit, which ones will bounce back, and which industries are maintaining growth in the current COVID-19 climate
- The impact and future outlook for Canada
Click here to register