Message from the High Commission of Canada in Singapore:
International flight options from Singapore to Canada are extremely limited. As of April 28 2020, the flight options noted below are scheduled from Singapore. It is our understanding that for all flights noted below, demand is high and availability is low; the High Commission cannot guarantee availability on these flights. There may be additional flight options not listed below; as this information is subject to change, please verify specific flight details directly with your travel agent or the airline.
PLEASE NOTE: Air Canada has suspended all Canada-USA cross-border flights from April 26- May 22, with the possibility of extension, so these flight routings have been removed from the list below.
DEPARTING FROM SINGAPORE (SIN):
• All Nippon Airways (ANA): Singapore- Tokyo (Haneda)- Vancouver – 3 times/week
• Singapore Airlines (SQ)/American Airlines (AA): Singapore-Tokyo (Narita)- Vancouver – 2 times/week
• Singapore Airlines (SQ)/American Airlines (AA): Singapore- Tokyo (Narita)- Dallas/Fort Worth – Toronto – 2 times/week
Transfers in Tokyo between Haneda and Narita Airports are no longer permitted for Canadian passport holders traveling from Singapore. In-transit passengers from Singapore must book flights that arrive and depart Tokyo on the same day from the same airport.
VIA THE MIDDLE EAST:
• Qatar Airlines (QR): Singapore – Doha – Montreal – 5 times/week
• Qatar Airlines (QR)/American Airlines (AA): Singapore- Doha- Chicago- Toronto- 2 times/week
• Singapore Airlines (SQ) /Air Canada (AC): Singapore – London – Toronto/Montreal- 4 times/week
• KLM: Singapore- Amsterdam – Toronto- 3 times/week
o NOTE- must possess an onward ticket to Canada to qualify for transit privileges in the Netherlands.
• Singapore Airlines (SQ): Singapore- Frankfurt- Toronto 3 times/week
• Lufthansa/Air Canada: Singapore- Frankfurt- Montreal 3 times/week
o NOTE- must possess an onward ticket to Canada to qualify for transit privileges in Germany.