Global Trade Virtual Week
Prosperity powered by trust: technology, data and supply chain resilience
June 28th – July 2nd 2021
Bridging the gap between high-level geopolitical debate, digital innovation and the day-to-day realities of managing supply chains and logistics, Global Trade Virtual Week will offer a unique opportunity to advance global trade dialogue and trust between key stakeholders.
Join 150+ trade experts and 4000+ global participants for a week of thought-provoking conversation through case studies, interviews and panel discussions.
Together we will ask:
- As liberalism falls out of favour in the West, can the current rules-based order survive the next century?
- What have we learned about supply chain resilience?
- Is Blockchain the fool’s gold or a panacea for paperless cross-border trade?
- Will EU carbon border taxes be a protectionist weapon in a green disguise?
- If data is the new oil, should it be valued as a commodity?
- How is global trade driving post-pandemic economic recovery and what is the exit strategy for easing Covid-19 export restrictions?
- Mary Ng PC MP, Minister of small business, export promotion and international trade, Government of Canada
- Ranil Jayawardena, Minister for international trade, UK Parliament
- Hildegarde Naughton TD, Minister of state for transport, Government of Ireland
- Luz María de la Mora, Viceminister for foreign trade, Ministry of Economy, Government of Mexico
- The Rt Hon Dr Liam Fox, Member of parliament for North Somerset, International trade secretary (2016-19), UK Parliament
- Anabel González, Deputy director-general, WTO and Senior fellow, Peterson Institute for International Economics
- Anthony Scaramucci, Founder and co-managing partner, Skybridge Capital and founder and chairman, SALT
- Roland Cloutier, Chief security officer, TikTok
- Randhir Thakur, Chief supply chain officer, Intel Corporation and president, Intel Foundry Services
- Kai-Fu Lee, Chairman and chief executive officer, Sinovation Ventures
- Amanda Lacaze, Managing director and chief executive officer, Lynas
- Kamissa Camara, Senior visiting expert for the Sahel and former foreign Minister of Mali, United States Institute of Peace
- Siddharth Chatterjee, United Nations resident coordinator in China
- Bogolo Kenewendo, Managing director, Kenewendo Advisory and former Minister of Investment, Trade and Industry of Botswana
- Mike Corbo, Chief supply chain officer, Colgate Palmolive
- Quentin Roach, Chief procurement officer, Mondelēz International
- Sarah Thorn, Senior director, global government affairs, Walmart
- Roberto Azevêdo, Chief corporate affairs officer, PepsiCo
- And many more
Register for free: https://bit.ly/3tkbKjn