Home/The Coming of Age of the International Trade Profession
The Coming of Age of the International Trade Profession
CABC invites members to attend the “The Coming of Age of the Trade Profession” on October 24 at the Intercontinental Hotel. This event is supported by AC Trade Advisory and the Centre of Asia Pacific Trade Compliance & Info Security (CAPTCIS).
The conference will cover 3 broad themes:
THEME 1: Managing the business impact of new international trade norms of disruptions and uncertainties
• Making business sense of current and upcoming global trade trends
• How businesses can manage these trends to stay viable and ahead of international competition?
THEME 2: Unlocking the value of technology and data analytics for international trade management
• How are authorities around the world evolving to continue facilitate international trade?
• Case studies of Singapore and China to bringing international trade to the next level through the use of trade technology
• What are companies doing in the next wave of trade technology and automation? An International perspective
• Panel Discussion: Getting real – Does my organisation really need trade technology and automation in Asia?
THEME 3: Developing the international trade talent pool
• Who exactly is an international trade practitioner?
• Hiring an accomplished international trade practitioner: Is it a case of chasing unicorns?
• Panel Discussion: Getting real to develop the international trade practitioner in Asia