Strengthening Canada-Asia Connectivity in a Shifting World
Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong Luncheon with the Asia Business Leaders Advisory Council (ABLAC)
On February 27, 2019, senior leaders from Canada and Asia will convene at this luncheon in Hong Kong to discuss Canada’s role and opportunities in Asia given the region’s shifting economic and geopolitical landscape. The dialogue will focus on how Canadian businesses can leverage these shifts to expand into China and Asia.
Who will be attending this luncheon?
Key members of ABLAC and senior leaders in the Hong Kong business community, including:
- Mark Machin, President and CEO, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board
- Dominic Barton, Global Managing Partner Emeritus, McKinsey & Company
- Dean Connor, President and CEO, Sun Life Financial
- Janice Fukakusa, Chair, Canada Infrastructure Bank
- Janet De Silva, CEO, Toronto Region Board of Trade
Register now and secure your seat here!