The CABC invites members and partners to join the SaskTrade Virtual Showcase!
Saskatchewan Trade and Export Partnership (STEP) is excited to launch the SaskTrade Showcase – an innovative virtual trade show highlighting products and services from Saskatchewan’s world class suppliers.
This innovative platform will draw together Saskatchewan suppliers and international buyers together to capture global opportunities. Designed as a year-round virtual showcase, the platform will include a four-day live event which will:
- Allow you to connect with 250+ world class exporting companies
- Provide online networking opportunities for registrants
- Facilitate the development of direct meetings between suppliers and buyers
- Live-stream informative and engaging webinars on emerging industry trends
- Provide ongoing information and promotion of Saskatchewan and its export capacity
This is your unique opportunity to make direct connections with Saskatchewan’s leading industry suppliers of:
- Agricultural Commodities & Value-Added Food Products
- Agricultural Technology & Equipment
- Energy/Oil & Gas/Mining Supply and Services
- Information Technology Solutions
- Advanced Manufacturing and Professional Services
- This innovative and interactive platform will be featuring 5 industry-focused exhibit halls.
- With more than 250 Saskatchewan suppliers representing a number of growing and diverse industries.
- Registration for the four live days offers you the unique opportunity to discover new and innovative products and services, attend quality webinars and connect directly with Saskatchewan suppliers, without leaving home.
For more information, visit the SaskTrade Virtual Showcase website.
Register now for the SaskTrade Virtual Showcase from January 25-28, 2021.