Join the Canada-ASEAN Business Council (CABC), TD Securities, and CanCham Singapore for a discussion on “Navigating the Post-Pandemic Investment Landscape in Southeast Asia” on August 4th, 2020, from 9:30am to 10:30am (Singapore time)! This event is part of the Canada-ASEAN Business Leaders Series, in partnership with the Government of Canada.
The event will take a macro look at the changing investment outlook in ASEAN and the region’s post-pandemic economic recovery. The panel discussion will include:
- Analysis/ discussion on the opportunities for Canadian investment into ASEAN infrastructure projects
- Barriers/ concerns/ risks for Canadian investment entering the ASEAN region, and how to encourage greater investment
The event will be followed by an open networking session from 10:30am onwards.
- Mr. Mitul Kotecha, Senior Emerging Markets Strategist, TD Securities
- Ms. Catherine Li, CEO, Asia Pacific, Atkins
- Mr. Klaus Houben, Chief Representative Southeast Asia, Export Development Canada
- Mr. Seth Tan, Executive Director, Infrastructure Asia
- Mr. Devarshi Das, CEO, Infrastructure, Keppel Capital
- Mr. Ben Chan, Regional Managing Director, Asia Pacific, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan