The Canada-ASEAN Business Council (CABC) and Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP (Osler) co-organized the “Invest in Canada: Economic Recovery Post-COVID-19” webinar on June 25th, 2020, from 9:30am to 10:30am SGT. The event was the opening session of the Canada-ASEAN Business Leaders Series 2020.
- Discussed trends in Canada-ASEAN economic relations and explore partnerships for mutual economic recovery;
- Identified investment opportunities in selected high-growth industries; and
- Provided policy updates on initiatives & incentives for foreign investors.
The session also featured a live Q&A session with the audience.
- Mr. Frank Turner, Partner & Head of Asia Pacific initiative, Osler
- H.E. Ambassador Diedrah Kelly, Canada’s Ambassador to ASEAN
- Mr. Ian G. McKay, CEO, Invest in Canada
- Ms. Tuuli McCully, Head of Asia-Pacific Economics, Scotiabank
- Mr. Brad Wall, Special Advisor, Osler and Former Premier of Saskatchewan
- Mr. Peter Glossop, Partner, Competition/Antitrust & Foreign Investment, Osler
The recording and presentation slides can be found here.