The CABC invites you to attend Export Development Canada’s 2021 Global Economic Outlook: Road to recovery virtual webinar.
Find out how your business can navigate this year’s biggest challenges in Export Development Canada’s upcoming webinar, 2021 Global Economic Forecast: Road to recovery, airing live on Wednesday, June 16, 2021 from 1 to 2 p.m. ET.
EDC’s Vice-President and Chief Economist Peter Hall will explore this year’s global economic outlook, including:
- EDC’s global economic forecast, including the continued impacts of COVID-19 and the road to recovery for global trade
- The outlook for developed and emerging markets
- Insights on GDP growth for key economies, commodity prices, interest rates and exchange rates
- Which industries have been most deeply affected by COVID-19, including the best- and worst-performing sectors—and when the hardest-hit can hope to bounce back
- What the future looks like for Canadian businesses like yours
Get more information or register here.
Can’t make the live webinar?
Register anyway and the organizer will send you a link to the on-demand version to watch at your convenience.