The CABC would like to invite its members to ‘Asia Trade in the New Global Order’, an event organized by the Asia House, taking place at the Mandarin Oriental, Singapore on Thursday 22 November 2018 from 8.00am – 2.00pm.
Asia Trade in the New Global Order will focus on the drivers of change in the global economy, from high-level policy shifts to the ongoing digital revolution. Taking place in Singapore on 22 November 2018, the dialogue will cover some of the most pressing themes in the global business environment.
As the ASEAN Chair for 2018 and a major global trade hub, Singapore is at the forefront of change as the global trading landscape shifts. It is also consistently ranked among the best cities globally for innovation in technology – a major factor driving change in the global trade order.
Leading figures from government, trade, investment, and technology will share predictive analysis on the shifts taking place within the world economy.
Confirmed speakers include:
- HE Chan Chun Sing, Minister for Trade and Industry, Singapore
- Dr Kai-Fu Lee, Chairman and CEO of technology venture investment firm Sinovation Ventures and former President of Google China
- Thomas Lembong, Chairman of the Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) and former Trade Minister of Indonesia
- Dr Robert Koopman, Chief Economist at the World Trade Organization
- Marcus Treacher, Senior Vice President of Customer Success, Ripple
Keynote speeches, discussions and panel sessions on the following themes:
- The Shifting Trade Landscape in Asia and Beyond
- Creating a Digital Ecosystem
- The Business and Politics of the Belt and Road
More information about the event can be found here.
CABC Members can enjoy the benefit of complimentary tickets. Please contact Nicky Lung, Associate Director of the CABC, at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the event.