The Canada-ASEAN Business Council and Tractus Asia jointly organized the “ASEAN under COVID-19: Implications for Canadian Businesses” webinar on 12 May, 2020. Over 120 participants had tuned in to our webinar.
This webinar explored key industry and growth opportunities for Canadian businesses, and discussed risks and considerations for Canadian companies when doing business with Southeast Asia. The session also featured a live Q&A session with the audience.
- Opening remarks from Mr. Wayne Farmer, President of the Canada-ASEAN Business Council
- Remarks from H.E. Ambassador Diedrah Kelly, Canada’s Ambassador to ASEAN
- Panel discussion moderated by H.E. Ambassador Diedrah Kelly with speakers:
- Mr. John Evans, Managing Director, Tractus Asia
- Mr. Martin Desautels, Managing Partner and Head of ASEAN Desk, DFDL
A copy of the recording can be found here: Webinar Recording.
Presentation slides from Tractus Asia and DFDL.