Are you interested in meeting many potential new business partners in other countries in a short space of time? And doing so from the comfort of your home or office? Saving time and money?
If yes, the CABC invites our Members and Partners to attend the the 2 virtual business matchmaking events from November 22-24, as part of the ASEAN Access Week.
Who should join the matchmaking?
1. All businesses interested in fintech and those developing fintech
2. Businesses working with or interested in sustainable fibres and textiles
How does virtual matchmaking happen?
1. Register and create your profile
2. Browse other participants’ profiles
3. Send and receive meeting invitations
4. Receive a zoom link for each confirmed meeting
5. On the day, meet your new business prospect via zoom for 30min per meetings each.
What’s the key? All meetings are virtual, pre-booked and 1-2-1.
This means that no one else will be in the meeting, apart from you and the person you confirmed the meeting with (and any colleagues you want to share the zoom link with). This is essentially a mini-business meeting.
Register for free: https://match.aseanaccess.com/events/
Register to join the event, click HERE