top of page
Tue, 05 Sept|
Canada-ASEAN Networking Reception
Time & Location
05 Sept, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm GMT+7
Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
In support of Canada’s Indo-Pacific Strategy and Indonesia’s ASEAN Chairmanship in 2023, this high-level event will strengthen relationships between key stakeholders from Canada, Indonesia, and the rest of ASEAN. Through connecting leading Canadian and Southeast Asian businesses, this event provides the platform to enable tangible partnerships and deepen existing ties. The CABC works closely with its regional partners to convene key decision makers to discuss Canada’s deeper economic engagement with ASEAN under its new Indo-Pacific Strategy.
The event will feature two components:
- An exclusive, closed-door trade roundtable for leading public and private sector figures to discuss trade liberalization between Canada and ASEAN, and how both sides can collectively lower barriers to boost business and investment flows between both regions.
- A larger Canada-ASEAN networking reception to connect senior-level business and government leaders from Canada and ASEAN.
- Offer high-quality networking opportunities between leading public and private sector representatives from Canada and ASEAN to further their mandates and business objectives;
- Demonstrate Canada’s commitment to ASEAN and the AMS under its new Indo-Pacific Strategy by providing a platform for visiting high-level Canadian government officials to engage with regional stakeholders;
- Drive important dialogue regarding the importance of the Canada-Indonesia Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (CEPA) and Canada-ASEAN FTA.
bottom of page