WSP is one of the world’s leading professional services consulting firms. They are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. They are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program, and construction management professionals. They design lasting solutions in the Transportation & Infrastructure, Property & Buildings, Environment, Power & Energy, Resources, and Industry sectors, as well as offering strategic advisory services. Our talented people around the globe engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
WSP’s Global Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) statement defines their objectives and approach to embedding sustainability in their services and advice to clients, operations, and the communities in which WSP operates. Their ESG commitments are fundamental and non-negotiable as they strive to support in achievement of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and bring valuable benefits to their stakeholders.
WSP is committed to achieve Net Zero emissions across its value chain by 2040 with reduction targets approved by the Science Based Targets initiative. Their professionals work throughout the life-cycle of a project to offer innovative solutions with a strong focus on ESG.
Global Recognition and Achievement
WSP is recognized for its expertise and unwavering ESG efforts:
WSP in Asia
WSP has been active in Asia since the early 1970s and has contributed to the development of many of the region’s infrastructure and build developments. In Asia, they have 12 offices throughout major cities in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand.
For years, WSP has been the preferred partner of many public agencies and private corporations across different nations to meet the amplified need for urban infrastructure. Their holistic solutions realize city-wide metro systems, bridges, airports, and power stations, which all have been proven fundamental for shaping many major Southeast Asian cities today and will be essential for more to thrive for decades to come.
Achievements and Project Excellence
As a trusted partner, WSP helps elevate the standard of client experience through understanding our clients’ needs and delivery of world-class projects. Their strengths and capabilities that span across diverse projects and various sectors in Southeast Asia include:
- For more than 40 years, WSP helps develop Singapore’s modern and convenient rapid transit systems, delivering multi-disciplinary services and design contributions for Thomson-East Coast Line Depot and Station, Cross Island Line, Downtown Line, Jurong Region Line, and Circle Line.
- Served as the MEP consultant and responsible for civil and structural engineering peer review for the 135,700 sqm Jewel Changi Airport, featuring the world’s largest and tallest indoor waterfall standing at 40m high and an indoor garden spanning five stories.
- Providing project design management and interface coordination services for Singapore’s new Integrated Waste Management Facility, an integral part of the nation’s long-term plan to meet its solid waste management needs.
- Appointed as the Mechanical and Electrical Consultant for Sengkang General and Community Hospital, Singapore’s largest integrated hospital offering cutting-edge facilities with community-based care.
- Awarded the project to manage the design and construction of Thailand’s 1st High Speed Railway Line, covering a 253-km route between Bangkok and Nakhon Ratchasima.
- Emerged as the winner in the international design competition to create an iconic bridge in Hue, Vietnam measuring 360 meters long and 180 meters wide.
- Appointed as the MEP and vertical transportation system consultant covering schematic design, preliminary design, tender drawing design and construction stages for the 518m-tall Thai Boon Roong World Financial Centre in Cambodia.
- Partnered with Energy Development Corporation to provide project technical and monitoring support at the 150MW Burgos wind farm, the largest wind farm in the Philippines.